Tuesday 21 November 2017

"The towels are here!"

I mailed six towels earlier this month ...

Georgian Bay Towel


Shades of green with narrow stripes of Tuscan gold (left) and mauve (right)

Different twill weaves in soft shades of greens and blues

... and received this in reply:
The towels are here! And they are gorgeous! How lovely to have seen them (or their near neighbour) on your loom!! Thank you Jane. I look forward to seeing you again.
Yup, that's a big reason I do this! :-)))

Update: Here's what the buyer shared with me in late December:

I gave away all but one of your beautiful towels, 2 in Vancouver, one to California and another to Halifax, and one to PEI and I have received enthusiastic thanks from all corners!  What a treat to be able to share your wonderful work.

No comments:

Post a Comment