Saturday 13 February 2016

"Amazing how your life is woven into so many"

A dear friend and very good person has been on a little towel binge lately with Cariboo Handwoven.  She ordered two towels from photos and we met for delivery (and a friendly gathering as our primary objective), then on her way home she thought of another worthy recipient and had already donated "her" towel to a friend. So there came an order for another two - four in total.

We're just doing the last details and she shared some relevant news of the towel recipients whom we both know, but her more than me. She signed off with what I've used for this blog title - "Amazing how your life is woven into so many" - and I thought, what a lovely tribute.

Related to all this is that I spent today in my studio with a new weaver who is doing fantastically well. His questions are brilliant and his ideas even more than brilliant. I'm all ears and smiles with this new weaver. He is going places with his weaving, and I can't wait to see where. Then I find this lovely comment and I see how my life is indeed woven into so many.

Thank you, you two special friends!

And to think that earlier today I knew I was due to blog, but what on earth would the topic be?

No comments:

Post a Comment