Monday 20 July 2015

Three-Twill Towels

Blog readers know how much I enjoy designing and weaving towels. People love them, they're great as gifts or for the buyer's own use, and they give me lots of inspiration and opportunity to try new ideas. I'm always thinking about towels, it seems.

I just wove 23 towels, some in three twills after I rethreaded the centre two inches into a very wide diamond. I love the look and used it for the next set of towels which are at the hemming stage.

Here are some samples. If you're interested in any, they're about 65-70 cm long (26-28") and 57 cm wide (22.5"). All are 100% cotton and can be machine washed and dried. (Machine drying may shrink them a bit though.) If you have a favourite colour or two, I can send photos of any that may meet your needs.







No comments:

Post a Comment