Friday 23 November 2012

Ready for the Medieval Market!

The Medieval Market is this weekend in Williams Lake at Columneetza Secondary School. It has a new website with lovely graphic design. Hours are 10 am to 4 pm both Saturday and Sunday.

Set-up for my booth went well early this evening, after a trial set-up in my studio this week to figure out how to arrange and display all my blankets, towels and scarves in an 8x8 space. Thank you very much to Pat for his essential help today. :-)  And thanks to Janet, my booth neighbour (and friend) for her typically great ideas that helped me out.



Thank you also to Josh and Tom at Speedpro Signs for banner design and production, and special thanks to 100 Metre Woodworking for my beautiful blanket rack, cash box, stool and postcard display.

Two other weavers are selling their products this year: Eva Hoelzler and Laura Fry. I'm looking forward to an exciting weekend at the Medieval Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment